Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day 0

Okay, it's time to get this fitness show on the road! (Actually, if you want to be really picky, I started several days ago, on Nov 16 2007, but I kept an accurate record of the details and I'll post a few days of them until I catch up).

Step on the scale....Hey! Where did the scale go?...Hold your stomach in so you can actually see the scale...Wait for the scale to get over the shock....Drumroll please....

Day 0
Current Weight: 206
Weight Lost To Date: 0

Yes, if you read my Welcome post you already know that 206 was my starting weight, but you could at least fake being surprised! Every time I post my weight I'll use the above format, so you can skip all this wordy nonsense and jump right to the details. It doesn't look very impressive yet, but once the number starts changing, you'll barely be able to contain yourselves!

Don

2 comments:

Anonymous said...



Here is my web blog - cordyceps fungus

Food said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks.
11 resistance bands set