Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 10

Today is a big day! Day 10 means we're (...[calculating]...) 10% through the full 100 days (see, I told you that using 100 days would make the math easier). The weight's not pouring off, but I'm doing okay. We all know that the 'gods of weight loss' always smile on you in the beginning before ripping your heart out towards the end. We've still got a long way to go.

Day 10
Current Weight: 200
Weight Lost To Date: 6

We're just about to cross the magic 200 mark! Take a good look at that "2", because we hope to NEVER see it again (except at 192, 182, .... you know what I meant)!

Don

3 comments:

Matthew Wilson said...

I've just finished looking through your blog))) It's amazing - how people can change!

Anonymous said...

Losing weight is really difficult.
Lose weight this 2014 safely

Anonymous said...


I like this blog.
Burn your calories today.